The stakes are high. Parents want their children to get into the school best suited for their kids. Schools want to ensure that the lottery process is equitable, efficient, and fair. These desired outcomes are challenging with a paper-based system.
Based on SchoolMint’s experience running thousands of charter school lotteries across the U.S., this webinar and companion blog post explores how charter schools can more efficiently and reliably conduct their lotteries with an online system.
- Simplifying the application process for parents
- Gaining confidence in your data integrity and accuracy
- Saving days of time and improve lottery efficiency
- Providing real-time application and offer status to families
- Meeting compliance and audit requirements