School districts across the country are looking for ways to improve and expand their school choice programs and increase participation in those programs. High choice participation requires easy, equitable access to information on high-quality school options, a transparent, simple enrollment process, and a centralized reporting system to monitor demand – to name a few. Fulfilling the promise of choice can be elusive for even the highest performing districts.
Join this webinar to learn about technology tools that automate and transform the end-to-end enrollment experience and hear firsthand from Spring Branch ISD’s experience in enhancing the school choice experience in their community.
Discussion Topics and Demo to Include:
- Seeing our user-friendly, mobile, multilingual application system
- Assigning student preferences and running a lottery in minutes
- Communicating with families through voice, text, and email
- Using powerful reporting and analytics to monitor school demand
- Discussing implementation and outreach tips and guidelines