Webinar designed for California district administrators.
With parent involvement as one of the eight LCFF priority areas, districts throughout California are looking to improve how they’re communicating with families, beginning with student enrollment process. The annual process can feel like an endless parade of forms, authorizations, and verifications for families and school admins alike. In this live webinar, find out why over 5,500 schools have chosen SchoolMint to streamline their end-to-end student enrollment processes, reduce manual processes and paperwork, and kick off the new academic year with a more positive, equitable experience for families.
Webinar Discussion & Demo to Include:
- User-friendly, multilingual, mobile application or registration process
- Voice, text, and email communications with parents
- Setting up and running a lottery in minutes
- Customizable enrollment forms and packets
- Enrollment data reporting and insights