The student application process is one of the first interactions families will have with your school. Why not make a great first impression? Providing your families with an accessible and easy-to-use application process for your schools is crucial in helping families choose the best education fit for their children and yielding more applicants. Join us as we share how automating application and lottery management and shifting from paper forms to smart online forms empowers parents, expands access, and ensure data accuracy.
During this webinar and live Q&A, we’ll explore the biggest challenges that schools face in application and lottery management and strategies for overcoming them.
You will learn how to:
- Empower families with a mobile, multilingual application
- Communicate real-time application and offer status to families
- Customize preferences and run a lottery in minutes
- Automatically assign open seats and populate the waitlist
- Ensure data accuracy through analytics and reports
Administrators and staff from districts that offer an application process, e.g. for transfers, choice schools/programs, and charter schools.
This webinar is intended for those unfamiliar with SchoolMint. For parents and SchoolMint users who need support, please visit our support page.