School districts across the country are looking for ways to improve and expand their school choice programs and increase participation in those programs. High choice participation requires easy, equitable access to information on high-quality school options, a transparent, simple enrollment process, and a centralized reporting system to monitor demand – to name a few. Fulfilling the promise of choice can be elusive for even the highest performing districts.
Watch this recording to learn more about technology tools that can automate and transform the end-to-end enrollment experience for your staff and parents.
Discussion Topics and Demo to Include:
- Exploring and comparing schools with the School Chooser
- Seeing our user-friendly, mobile, multilingual application system
- Assigning student preferences and running a lottery in minutes
- Communicating with families through voice, text, and email
- Using powerful reporting and analytics to monitor school demand
View our infographic, Navigating School Choice, to learn about common barriers to school choice participation and how to make school choice work for your city’s schools.